Jura Installation & Training
We offer Free Installation, Set-up and Training for Jura JX8 and the entire GIGA range in the South of England, including London.
- Unbox the machine and ensure all components are present and correct
- Ensure the water filter is fitted/flushed and set-up correctly
- Adjust drink levels and settings from the factory defaults to meet the needs of your cups. With 2 types of milk, the milk temperatures and coffee volumes and strengths all needing some adjustment, it can be a daunting challenge to an inexperienced user.
- Test the water hardness and programme onto the machine
- Program the size of water filter in litres to the machine allowing it to calculate and notify the correct time to replace the cartridge (mains fed only)
- Provide training of one or two “key” personnel to maintain the machine day to day and to act as contacts should any future adjustments, changes or problems need dealing with.
- Demonstrate the machines basic functions and components for daily operation.
By attending and setting up the machine on day one, we know that everything has been installed correctly, meaning less chance of future problems, and given instruction to one or two staff on daily use and maintenance of the Jura machines, we know that rectifying simple problems can often be achieved quickly and easily often by phone.
Please use the form below to contact us if you have any questions or enquiries about installation & training of a Jura coffee machine.