Jura Servicing & Repairs
To arrange a service or repair for your Jura coffee machine Please call 01892 322007 for assistance or fill in the form at the bottom of the page for a free appraisal of your requirements.
Caffé Select are Authorised Jura Service agents and offer an on-site service for your Jura coffee machine in the comfort of your home or office. Therefore we are able to provide a very personalised and individually tailored experience for our customers, with set up and programming of the machine and operational demonstrations to ensure you make most out of your Jura Machine.
The Service includes:
- operation of the machine whilst "open" to identify any problems, advice on any potential issues
- replacement of any leaking 'O' rings
- removal of the existing brew unit, dismantling, cleaning and re-assembly of upper piston and pipework, re-assembly with new 'O' ring and Jura food grade grease on moving parts
- Over 10 years old it is advisable to replace the brew unit as the plastics become brittle with age and servicing these old units can be false economy
- New exhaust valve if existing over 4 years old or visibly aged (extra part)
- check and calibrate grinder
- fit a new inner distribution collar
- New Valve cap if needed
- New Water tank connection if leaking (extra part)
- fit a new air intake nozzle
- fit new frother 'O' rings if required (depending on model)
- carry out a strong de-scale with continued observation of operation
- dismantle and clean out coffee outlet (where appropriate)
- carry out coffee clean
- checking the levels and settings with the customer and adjusting to optimum.
- demonstrating correct operation and preventative maintenance where appropriate
*Collect Same Day adds £20 so £150 + VAT same day service
Jura Commercial on site Service (up to 75 miles**) from £225.00**+VAT
Jura Commercial service (at our workshop - drop off) from £150.00*+VAT
*Collect Same Day adds £20 so £170+VAT same day service
**(£1 per mile above this or £40 extra within congestion charging zone and £20 extra within North or South Circular)
Jura coffee machine service On Site includes call out, service parts & labour (within 75 miles). In the event of any faulty parts being identified during the service they can be replaced with no additional labour charge, only the cost of the extra part/s required.
If your Jura coffee machine has recently been serviced or is not due a service, then a repair may be all that is required. If you are experiencing a problem, a leak, a blocked grinder, a dead pump etc then Cafe Select can come (or you can bring to our workshop) and repair the machine on a call out and labour basis.
Call out to site within 75 miles = £75**+VAT
Labour per 1/2 hour = £30+VAT
Plus parts as required.
*Domestic coffee machines include Jura F50, Jura F70, Jura F90, Jura XF50, Jura XF95, Jura Ena3, Jura Ena5, Jura Ena7, Jura Ena9, Jura Ena Micro, Jura J7, Jura F9, Jura Impressa C5, Jura J5, Jura J9, Jura C9, Jura C60, Jura C90 One touch, Jura XS90, Jura XS95, Jura S70, Jura S90, Jura Z5, Jura Z6, Jura Z7, Jura S9 One touch, Jura F5, Jura F7, Jura F9, Jura Z9, Jura Z6, Jura Z8 Jura Giga 5, Jura F7, Jura F8, Jura X5.
We can, of course, service all European and US Spec Jura coffee machines including Jura Impressa E55, E65, E75, E85 etc and as Jura specialists can order from Switzerland any European or US part variations.
Only Genuine Parts!
All parts used for service and repairs are genuine Jura parts and supplied by Jura UK.
All our parts carry a 6 Months official warranty and in the unlikely event of any new components failing within this period, we will replace that part without charge.
We offer on-site service and repairs for your Jura coffee machine in the following areas within 75 miles of our TN17 base, but can travel further for additional costs (£1 per mile each mile over)
London, Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire, Essex, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire.
We will attend beyond this distance for additional cost.
Central London Postcodes W, WC and EC (and some SW, N,NW,E and SE within congestion zone) will incur additional cost of £40+VAT for call out , due to congestion charge and parking costs of £20 for 2 hours.
£20 extra outside congestion charge but within north and south circulars due to very challenging traffic conditions in order to attend.
We accept all major credit and debit cards and engineers carry a card machine to take payment upon completion of work.
Please use the form below to contact us about servicing your Jura coffee machine.